Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wrock Keeps Us Together

Hello...umm...no, I don't need to hear about how BEDA didn't happen and I have no intentions on making up for that. However, I'm back to writing blogs. Hopefully. So, what was the last thing I really posted. Ah, that's right! Wrock! So why not pick up on that same topic. A couple weeks ago I went to a wizard rock concert in a library near Chicago. Although Wrock Wreggies was like nothing else, to me, this was so much more of a special occasion.

I was able to spend it with a group of my best and closest friends these days. That's something I couldn't do the last time. It was the happiest I've been in a long time. We talked the whole way there and the whole way back. I hope Wrock is around a long time from now to keep these happy time alive and to give us a form of Potter to enjoy as the bittersweet end to the books and movies of Harry Potter. It's amazing how a little music about an unforgettable story can bring friends together and have such a good time. This fandom really is something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment